About Madden Analytics
Madden’s cloud-based analytics platform allows consumer brands and retailers to make more data-driven decisions about sales and inventory. This is enabled by powerful data analytics distilled into intuitive insights and recommendations. The result is fewer stock-outs and reduced overproduction - with direct benefits for both profitability and the planet.
Our SaaS-software is a plug-and-play solution specifically developed for small and medium sized businesses within consumer goods. Manufacturing and/or selling physical products in a growing business usually puts constraints on cash flow. Keeping track of product performance and planning inventory levels ahead is a key success factor in the consumer goods industry. Madden’s intuitive and easily integrated software is a game changing tool for e.g. management level, CFO/controllers, buyers/production.
Since launch of our services in 2021 we’ve started working with well known brands and retailers such as Eytys, Eton, CareofCarl.com, Widforss.se, Salomon, Flattered - and are aiming to significantly expand the number of companies we’re helping over the coming year(s). Among our investors are Novax AB and Almi Invest, and we have ambitious growth and sales targets going forward.
About the role
As Madden’s first Sales Manager, you will have a large impact in defining and executing on our sales processes - alongside our founders.
- Be actively involved in our strategic sales work and business development around the product and offering - potential to help shape the overall strategy of the company
- Be actively involved in defining marketing activities to generate sales leads
- Feed customer / potential customer feedback to rest of organization to make sure we capture and prioritize demands and wishes
- Informing and educating potential leads about the benefits of Madden, negotiating deals and contracts
- Control and be in charge of your own pipeline and deal flow - reaching out and scheduling meetings and demos, follow up post meetings, preparing contracts, etc - to meet individual performance targets
- Potential for the right candidate to grow into a Head of Sales position, with responsibility to build up and lead teams for sales and customer success, as well as being a part of our leadership team
Who we look for
- An ambitious, goal striving and performance driven team player
- An interest in consumer retail and e-commerce, and business optimization
- You are independent and come up with your own ideas on how to improve the sales process further
- Solid experience from similar role(s). It’s considered helpful if you have knowledge of / experience from other business critical systems such as ERP- or POS-systems, e-com platforms, etc.
Why join Madden Analytics?
- You will be a part of solving critical problems for leading brands and retailers
- You will have a critical role in shaping the direction of our sales processes
- A very experienced team who love to learn from each other
- You will join an early-stage startup with very strong initial traction - you will make a difference and there are great opportunities to grow
- We have highly dynamic and creative work environment with fast turnarounds and test & learn mindset
- Flexible work-life, both hours and location
- Competitive compensation: combination of fixed and variable salary, and stock options